Engineer In ChargeP000142
ENOS / Operations
--Senergy Oilfield Solutions--
Responsible to manage his/her team to deliver high quality services to our clients and be an example of leadership in his work. He/she is responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete and is directly responsible for the quality of service delivered at the wellsite for each job done, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard.
He/she is in charge of ensuring that all engineers assigned to operating cells are responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to their cell and for the maintenance status of their assigned equipment. The EIC is also responsible to complete other tasks assigned by their direct manager in a timely manner.
Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate and attend to client requests in a timely manner.
- Control assigned FEs/FSs & crew performance at all times.
- Physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Work and perform in high demanding environmental conditions.
- Perform under time constraints.
- Work in a team and adapt quickly to the work environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.7+ Years’ Experience in Wireline Logging Operations, Cased Hole and Open Hole, preferred with an International Service Companies background.
- 10K WHE Pressure Control Certification preferred.
- Preferred to be available in Kuwait with transferable visa.
- Leadership attitude towards Service Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Good communication skills and a strong personality.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)