Logistics and Warehouse OfficerP000170
--Senergy Oilfield Solutions--
Responsible for the efficient coordination and management of all warehousing and inventory management functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain standard inventory management policies and procedures.
- Implement and ensure clear safety procedures including loading / unloading, correct stacking, and turnover (FIFO) procedures.
- Manage and document the receipt, handling, storage, release and reporting of goods.
- Update the Asset register, Asset inventory list and expendable store inventory list and produce monthly reports.
- Update the store contents and movement of goods in the warehouse register or stock cards and advise Operations Team of potential shortages
- Arrange and oversee the transportation of goods in accordance with the approved procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a warehouse supervisory capacity (preferred in Kuwait) and proven experience in logistics.
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability.